New College Durham
No reviews for this provider yet
New College Durham is a college of Further and Higher Education (mixed economy college), established in 1977 with the amalgamation of Durham Technical College and Nevilles Cross Teacher Training College. The mission of the College is to provide first class learning and training for individuals, business and the community. We offer a wide range of subjects with hands on practical experience within the following subject areas: Creative Industries, Hospitality & Tourism; Technology; Sport, Business, Public Services & IT; Early Years, Health & Care; and Management, Health & Social Work. The college has a wide and well established range of vocational programmes, offering programmes from level one to level three. The college was deemed to be an “outstanding” college in its last two OFSTED inspections and was given BEACON status, which indicates that the institute is within the top 5% of colleges nationwide.
Part - time, Full - time, Apprenticeships
- Student Population:
- Pass Rate:
Further Education - 92% Higher Education - 93.2%
- Market Reach:
New College Durham?
New College Durham is one of the leading colleges of further and higher education in the country, performance and success rates place the college among the top 10% of all colleges nationally.
- The college has recently been graded "outstanding" across all departments and areas of Povision by Ofsted.
- Staff have working experience in the area in which they teach and can ensure that the course you are studying prepares you directly for employment.
- The college has many years of experience welcoming international students and currently has approximately 200 international students from countires around the world.
- Students will be offered an extensive range of support making every effort to make them feel at home.
- City & Guilds
- Leeds Metropolitan University
New College Durham,
Framwellgate Moor Campus,
- Telephone No.
Get all your questions answered
Call +44 (0)1913754151