Cyberoam Certified Network & Security Professional (CCNSP)
No reviews for this course yet,
to write one!
CCNSP is the first step certification for Cyberoam security professionals. It is the only Identity-based Security Certification available globally and given the rising criticality of insider threats in enterprises, it brings recognition to the certified professionals ’ expertise in Cyberoam identity-based Security, adding immense value to their career.
The CCNSP certification prepares individuals to recognize insider threats and user-targeted external threats while giving them expertise in networking and security fundamentals in addition to the deployment and configuration of Cyberoam identity-based UTM. The certification is comprehensive and easy to follow with real world scenarios, delivering practical value to security professionals.
North East Surrey College of Technology (NESCOT)?
- In 2010, Nescot was inspected by Ofsted who gave outstanding grades for the college's leadership, financial management and support for students.
- You will find the staff committed enabling you to succeed.
- Course delivery mode:
- Study Hours:
- Course Duration:
Up to three months
- Maximum Duration:
- Number of Exams:
Thirteen mini tests multiple choice. Two final tests, one lab based practical 90 mins and final multiple choice exam 55 mins. Two final tests one lab based practical 90 mins and final multiple choice exam 55 mins.
- College name:
North East Surrey College of Technology (NESCOT)
- How many students are there in each year group?
45 Students annually
- Can you buy this course online?
- Are there multiple payments options available?
Students must pay 60% of course fee prior to enrloment and then final 40% within 4 weeks of starting course.
- Discounts and Offers:
- Is 'Refer a Friend' discount available?
- Are there any additional, promotional benefits to this course?
The CCNSP certification offers comprehensive access to the most up-to-date Cyberoam certification information. The program provides the following benefits to certified candidates: Access to Cyberoam online training and webinars. Access to Cyberoam’s internal knowledge base which contains all the documents required to understand and install Cyberoam along with release notes, how-tos and FAQs, troubleshooting articles.
- What exemptions are available on completing this course?
- Are there any recommended follow-on courses?
Cyberoam Certified Network & Security Expert (CCNSE)
CCNSP certification enables students to become familiar with the basics of networking and UTM security and delivers practical knowledge of deployment, configuration and management of Cyberoam identity-based UTM appliances in complex enterprise scenarios. Participants will learn:
Evolution of Enterprise Security
- Firewall to UTM
- Insider Threats
- Identity-based UTM
- Centralized Security Management
Implementing Cyberoam devices in the network
- Firewall Policy Configuration and Management
- User Authentication
- Identity-based Access Policies and their Significance
- Feature Configuration – Content & Application Filtering, Anti-virus and Anti-spam, IPS, VPN, Bandwidth and Multiple Link Management
- Identity-based Reporting and its Criticality
- Routing Concepts
- General Administration
- Troubleshooting & Diagnostics
- Is classroom attendence required?
- Where is the course delivered?
- Is tutor support available?
- Details of tutor availability:
Tutor will run the course every last week on the month 9am - 5pm. Dates availble on enquiry.
- Is One-on-One support available?
- Is exam preparation support given?
- Is there a pass guarantee?
- What is the average pass rate for this course?
85% first time 96% second time
- Does the college have an online community?
- Total number of assignments to be completed:
- Total number of units/modules to be completed
- Total Study Hours:
Students should have Cisco Networking Fundamentals or Microsoft Networking qualification, security professionals interested in the certification need to be familiar with networking concepts, including network topologies, networking infrastructure and application protocols.
Potential job roles include working in Network Security, Network Administrator, and IT sales.
Get all your questions answered
Call +44 (0)20 8394 1731