Why Distance Learning?
What is Distance Learning?
- Any course that is taken off the college premises with the tutor & student located separately
- The classroom is usually instructor led. Instruction could be given to a single student or an online classroom
- Education is usually provided through the electronic medium i.e. internet, television, DVDs, teleconferencing, and printable material
- This mode of teaching is also called as web learning
Why Distance learning?
- Flexibility to study international courses according to their convenience.
- Saves commuting time & expenses
- Gives you a wider range of schools anywhere in the world to choose from.
- Allows you to avail specialisation courses at cheaper rates
- Allows to earn while you learn
Who Benefits from distance learning?
- No Age limit for enrolment. Students enrol for acquiring new skills while professionals for job security and advancement.
- Working professionals who find it difficult to attend colleges
- Students who want to acquire multiple skills simultaneously
- People who want the flexibility of time for course completion
- People with few local options for further studies